Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
Your so close but yet so far away.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your so close but yet so far away.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

It was finally the end of her first day back and Sophia couldn't believe she was already a sixth year. As she walked down the sloping lawns of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly she headed down towards the lake. As she reached it she sat under her faorite tree and sighed looking at the lake. It was already the first day back and she already missed Faylen already. Sophia didn't know what it was about him, but she couldn't get enough of him.

Sophia tried getting him out of her mind, but it wasn't no use he was like her drug. "I'll probably never see him again anyways Sally would forbid it."said Sophia to herself. As the wind rustled through her hair she closed her eyes enjoying the fresh air.

2Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen however had finished his day about an hour before Sophia came outside to the tree. He was far over the fact that he was a sixth year and it felt like only yesterday that he was a first year staring at Sophia without her knowing it. He had came outside right after his last class, seeing that the tree he knew Sophia was always sitting under was empty at the time, he quickly climbed up it and hidden himself among the branches to hide from anyone searching for him. Finally she came, he had missed her and hated what his sister had done to him.

Flashback

"You are not to go near her, It's disgraceful for a Slytherin to be kissing a Gryffindor." Sally said staring him down

"Whatever sis, you're just jealous because I can make friends better then you can." He said smirking at her.

"I don't think playing tonsil hockey with a girl is considered making friends" She rudely remark back while placing her hands on her hips.

"We didn't do that! I just kissed her lips!" Faylen had said, his face turning red.

"Sure sure, next time I see that you're going to wish you had lips." Sally had said leaving the room.

End of Flashback

Faylen rolled his eyes at the thought of it again. Utterly ridiculous he thought Sally was being. He stayed quiet as he watch Sophia as she spoke to herself. "Well quite the contrary." He said laughing as he winked at her from above her head.

3Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

As she heard Faylen's voice she looked around and finally up at the tree and smiled. "Faylen! oh god I missed you!"said Sophia softly as she climb the tree and hugged him. "Wait, how long have you been up there?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. "Have you been spying on me this whole time Mr. Emerald?"Sophia asked him smirking at him. "You know your not suppose to spy on a lady!"said Sophia laugnig.

4Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen grinned as she came up the tree and hugged him then laughed as she asked him how long he had been up the tree. "I missed you too." He said as he hugged her back not letting go of her. He winked at her again before answering her. "Well of course, I wanted to see how you was doing." He said innocently. He laughed loudly at her second statement. "Now who says you can't spy on a lady?" He asked pulling her closer to him.

5Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"I been fine, just been missing you."said Sophia softly as she snuggled closer to him. Sophia laughed at his comment. "Well alot of girls, but you can spy on me all you want I like feeling that I'm protected by you!"said Sophia softly. "Sally hasn't been giving you trouble has she?"Sophia asked him softly. "I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."said Sophia softly. "I don't understand why she doesn't like me, is it because I'm a so called Gryffindor Mudblood?"Sophia asked him softly.

6Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

(Sorry this is late, I've been uber busy)

Faylen smiled and started to stroke her hair gently as he listened to the sound of her voice while she talked. He laughed after her second statement though. "Well good at least I know now that I have permission to watch over you." He said smiling down at her. "None that I can't take care of myself." He said trying to reassure her. He flinched a bit when she called herself a 'mudblood'"That's what she sees in her eyes, but look I don't want to hear you call yourself that ever again." He said gently to her. He hated that word so much, it was rude and disrespectful he thought.

7Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia looked up at him and smiled. "Well... from rumors I hear you been watching me since our first year!"said Sophia softly. "Don't worry, I been doing the same as well."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when he said he can take care of himself but she was still worry about him. "That's probably all she'll ever see me as Fay, ok I promise I won't do it again."said Sophia softly. "Although I don't like being call it I got used to be called it after so many times."said Sophia honestly.

8Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen laughed as she said she knew he had been watching her since first year. "Well aren't we a bunch of stalkers." He said jokingly. Faylen shook his head sadly. "I just hope I can change her mind one day." He said as he kissed her softly on the forehead. "Yes I understand that but it's not right" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

9Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:14 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "True we were, but it wa well worth it in the end!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia sighed. "I wish we could Fay, but I don't think she'll ever see pass me being nothing but that."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded at his comment. "I agree Fay, I'm the same as everyone else."said Sophia softly.

10Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen nodded. "I think we should go do something more happy and more fun." He said standing up carefully. He did a back flip out of the tree landing swiftly on his feet. Then raised his arms up for Sophia to jump into them. "Come on I'll catch you, no worries." He said smiling.

11Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia nodded. "Hm... Ok, how about we go flying around the school?" Sophia asked him softly. "Unless you have something planned of course."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As Sophia stood in the tree she did a front flip out of the tree into Faylen's arms. "Nice catch!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.

12Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled up at her. "Sounds good too me" He said as he carefully caught her. "Thanks, I will always catch you when you fall." He said kissing her cheek softly. "Let's go get some brooms and fly, I have a spot I want to take you too." He said winking at her as he placed her down on the ground softly.

13Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia nodded. "Yeah sure, I have my firebolt if you want to use it."said Sophia softly. Sophia's eyes sparkled when he told her he had a spot he wanted to show her. "Ooh... where is this speical spot of yours or is it a secret?"Sophia asked him softly.

14Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled at her nodding. "That will work perfectly we can ride together. It'll be more romantic." His said wiggling his eyes brows. He grinned noticing that he had captured her attention with the idea of a special place. "Oh it is most definitely secret." He said winking at her.

15Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"Ok hold on, let me get it for you."said Sophia softly as she gotten out her wand. "Accio Firebolt!"said Sophia softly after a few minutes her firebolt came towards her. Sophia pouted when he said it was a secret. "Is this some place you wanted to show me for awhile?"Sophia asked him softly.

16Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled watching her pout. "You look cute when you pout." He said running his fore finger on her bottom lip. "Yes actually it is." He said grabbing the broom and putting her on it before taking off quickly. The place they ended up in was near a beautiful meadow and a lake with a mountain in the background. He landed in the soft grass looking out at the lake. "I found this in second year, always thought it was beautiful. Just like you are" He said turning around and smiling at her.

meadow

17Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"Aw... thanks Fay."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile as she kissed him softly on the cheek. As he took off Sophia held on to as the wind rustled through her hair making her smile. As they landed Sophia looked around the place and gasped. "Oh my gosh Fay, it's so beautiful!"said Sophia softly.

18Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen nodded happily, excited that she liked his special meadow. "I'm glad you like it sweetheart." He said hoping the pet name wasn't too much for her. He sat down in the grass patting the spot next to him. "I come here when I need to get away or just to think." He said leaning back placing his arms behind his head.

19Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"I more then like it Fay, I love it!"said Sophia softly as she laid down beside him. Sophia nodded. "I don't blame you, it's so beautiful and peaceful."said Sophia softly.

20Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen nodded then sighed. "Yes it is very peaceful" He said closing his eyes. He could hear birds chirping in the distance, some fish jumping in and out of the water and the trees rustling in the wind. It really was a great place to relax and think.

21Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

As the wind rustled through her hair she smiled happily to herself enjoying the breeze. As she started humming a song to herself she closed her eyes as the wind still rustled around them. "I could stay here forever."said Sophia softly.

22Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen turned his head to look at her. "Really?" He said leaning onto his side. "I could too." He smiled before rolling on top of Sophia. "You're so special." He said he lean closer too her, his lips brushing against hers.

23Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia giggled as he rolled on top of her. As he said she was so special she blushed. "Nah... I'm just me."said Sophia honestly but softly giving him a soft warm smile. As his lips brushed against her Sophia kissed him softly on the lips.

24Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled against the kiss knowing this time they won't be interrupted. He kissed her back passionately moving her hair from her face.

25Your so close but yet so far away.  Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia smiled and kissed hm back as she ran her hands through his hair. It was nice kissing him again, and this time there was no one to interrupt or bug them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum